Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Library Loot: April 28



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post, visit one of their blogs and link to Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


The Wives of Henry Oades: A Novel (Random House Reader's Circle)       Voices of Dragons

I've read some good reviews of The Wives of Henry Oades and some of my friends on Goodreads are reading it so I thought I'd give it a try. Voice of Dragons was recommended on a blog and looked good. I'm a sucker for dragons and after reading Hunger Games I'm looking to add a little more YA to my diet.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read The Wives of Henry Oades. I saw a review in the paper the other weekend and thought it sounded wonderful. Hope you enjoy it, and your dragons :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!